Gloves problem

Maillots en toute sorte, mini-maillots, accessoires, équipements, photos, backgrounds, avatars, bannières... Tout pour rendre votre PCM encore plus beau !

Modérateur: Animateurs graphs

Gloves problem

Messagepar SuperSic58 » 17 Mar 2023, 15:48

Does anyone, by any chance, have the same problem with gloves? I have created a team with my own design but I can't see the gloves properly as something with a plain color is covering them. I have tried with other gloves and still happening. When i load them in PCM Viewer there is not such problem.

SuperSic58
Débutant

Re: Gloves problem

Messagepar Gaz » 17 Mar 2023, 16:12

Have you 7 accessories (botte, corsair, globes, handles, leggings, shoes and socks) ? If one IS missing, accessories don't appear in game

Gaz
Manager

Messagepar SuperSic58 » 17 Mar 2023, 16:40

I didn't, now I do, but I still have the problem. My main sponsor is Euskaltel which is orange, and no matter what color is the glove that there is an orange overlay over it, it looks like the template of pro cycling as it has NV written on it. Don't know how to upload pictures so that you can see what I mean.

SuperSic58
Débutant

Messagepar Froomeyy » 20 Mar 2023, 15:21

You absolutely must have ALL the accessories so that the orange colour doesn't show (you can see it on the shoes too). I can already tell you that you are missing accessories (shoes and bottle for example), and that the problem comes from there.
Check that you have (or add): bottle, corsair, gloves, handles, leggings, shoes, socks, transfert_ar, transfert_av.
Otherwise, I don't know where your jersey comes from, but the Euskatel sponsor on the bib is upside down :(

Froomeyy
Directeur sportif

Messagepar SuperSic58 » 20 Mar 2023, 15:43

Done! Didn't have shoes, now is all good, thanks! I did the jersey myself, and I saw the mistakes once I was playing... but thanks anyway!

SuperSic58
Débutant

Messagepar SuperSic58 » 22 Mar 2023, 15:56

I don't want to abuse, but could anyone tell me the proper way to see the cyclists with their caps on the podium?

SuperSic58
Débutant

Messagepar ddss22 » 23 Mar 2023, 07:17

ddss22
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar SuperSic58 » 23 Mar 2023, 12:35

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately, the link doen's work anymore...

SuperSic58
Débutant

9 messages
Retourner vers Graphs