Equipment does not appear in the game (PCM20)

Maillots en toute sorte, mini-maillots, accessoires, équipements, photos, backgrounds, avatars, bannières... Tout pour rendre votre PCM encore plus beau !

Modérateur: Animateurs graphs

Equipment does not appear in the game (PCM20)

Messagepar aron162 » 11 Fév 2021, 16:05

Hello,

I hope I have posted my question to the correct topic.

I have a problem with the equipment of different teams. From a few teams (example team INEOS) the corsair, gloves, handles, leggings and shoes do not load in the game and the bottle and socks do load.

From other teams (example team AG2R) everything loads and I can see everything in game.

I have checked at what could be the cause. At first I thought it could be related to the "Bit Depth" of the .png files, because I work with Paint.NET. But it doesn't matter in the game whether I save the files with 8, 24, 32 or auto "Bit Depth".
Even if I save files from INEOS and AG2R with the same bit depth, it doesn't change the problem.
After this I thought it could be the size of the files but this is not the case either. I use the correct size for each different file.

For both teams I have all 7 equipment in the folders, _bottle, _corsair, _gloves, _handles, _leggings, _shoes and _socks.
I don't have the _casquette on any of the teams in the game.

Is there anyone who can help me? :question:

Thanks in advance!
Aron

aron162
Cyclo du dimanche

Re: Equipment does not appear in the game (PCM20)

Messagepar BananaLover » 19 Mai 2021, 21:12

Have you had any luck in finding the solution? I'm having the same problem and tried the same things as you but no luck so far.

BananaLover
Débutant

2 messages
Retourner vers Graphs