Urban Blocks

L'endroit des Stagemakers : Variants en tous genre, étapes, concours ! C'est ici que vous trouverez de quoi enrichir votre Pro Cycling Manager

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

Urban Blocks

Messagepar Stylus » 07 Nov 2017, 09:38

Hello people! How is going with the blocks?

From this last edition of the stage editor,my colleagues and me decided to introduce some Ibs called "blocks", there are 5 different sizes (14x3, 21x3, 35x3, 7x3 and one calle slab that is 3x3). The idea after this addiction was to have the possibility to create things (monuments, squares, steps, stadiums) that we didn't have has an ib. Personally, I thought that these blocks could be a "bomb" inside the world of the stage making because they could give infinite possibilities to your creativity and, for the easy shape, the possibility to applicate easily different textures and colours (that is what I already desired from our graphic if he wouldn't have been so busy)
Sincerely, after 5 months, I noticed that the introduction of the blocks in the stage making has been less explosive then i tought. i saw very few creations and nobody had the idea to create different type of texture or colours to create many and various elements.
So I have some questions:

1) If you have found useful the introduction of these IBs or you find to difficult to handle to create something really appreciable

2) If you create something, to post samples :P

(3: PCM17 has been so shitty that anybody has the stage editor17 :lol: )

Looks some of my examples

http://i.imgur.com/SjYwYE9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D7EDvaw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bO8NsiP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2tXlat9.jpg

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Re: Urban Blocks

Messagepar Elias » 07 Nov 2017, 13:57

Personnally, I use it a lot and find it very useful :D I use so many of them to make my San Francisco WC :

For the docks, the pyramidal tower, Lombard Street etc.

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar Stylus » 07 Nov 2017, 14:04

Wow that's great! I didn't notice and the tower is faboulous! :D I would that this thread could be considered to collect our creation too.

Unluckely, for a bug it's actually not possibile export correctly this things: in fact if we try we would have all the blocks pressed on the ground for a bug afflicting the Z axis, but it has been fixed for stageeditor18, so all this creation can be exported and shared in the next game edition!

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Elias » 07 Nov 2017, 14:20

Stylus a écrit:Wow that's great! I didn't notice and the tower is faboulous! :D I would that this thread could be considered to collect our creation too.

Unluckely, for a bug it's actually not possibile export correctly this things: in fact if we try we would have all the blocks pressed on the ground for a bug afflicting the Z axis, but it has been fixed for stageeditor18, so all this creation can be exported and shared in the next game edition!

Thanks :heureux: Also, there is a disturbing bug : you cannot change the z-value of the block when it is negative. :wtf You are forced to use the blue arrow.

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar Stylus » 07 Nov 2017, 14:42

Elias a écrit:
Stylus a écrit:Wow that's great! I didn't notice and the tower is faboulous! :D I would that this thread could be considered to collect our creation too.

Thanks :heureux: Also, there is a disturbing bug : you cannot change the z-value of the block when it is negative. :wtf You are forced to use the blue arrow.

Yeah I know...
..stage editor18 ;)

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Sazee » 07 Nov 2017, 18:43

The new S.E is really helpful ;) the best thing in pcm17

But it should have more houses

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar S12 » 10 Nov 2017, 21:58

This may sound silly with my experience, but i don't use them because i don't know how to edit the Z of an object :moqueur: :moqueur: If someone knows, how do you do it?

S12
Cyclo du dimanche

7 messages
Retourner vers Étapes