FCD 17 Disponible !

De la simple database de l'Inconnu aux gros packs communautaires comme la FCD, retrouvez ici toutes les DB pour Pro Cycling Manager !

Modérateur: Animateurs bases de données

Re: FCD 17 Disponible !

Messagepar Digga » 21 Oct 2018, 11:52

AG2R a écrit:The Workshop is pure shit, so it is not our fault if all the stages can't be in the pack there.

Anyway, if you offer me 15 Go of stockage, I will upload all the stages, I haven't found such space for free. Maybe I will try to upload the files in 6 parts when I will have the time, but I can't ensure you I will do it.

I am sorry, can't offer any webspace to you... :(

How will it be when the 400+ DB will be ready? If I am right, the stages will be needed for it, but if nobody can provide the stages, it can't work proper... Or will it be downloadable on discord then?

The thing is, I would really like to play with this DB, but if I can't download all needed parts, it makes no sense to try.
This is the reason, why I did not take part on testing the new DB, because I could't get all parts for a proper test...

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Wings » 21 Oct 2018, 11:55

I think you got the DBs confused. Coach's DB is the ultracomplete one, but it will be for PCM18. The FCD has been released in its final form already close to a year ago :o

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Digga » 21 Oct 2018, 12:04

Wings a écrit:
Digga a écrit:
Wings a écrit:We can't add races past a certain point otherwise the game crashes so we can't add the November or December races. LS is on vacation so he can't provide the stages, AG2R might be able to ? He probably can...
The shirts should be in the files, so are the leader jerseys, so that's pretty weird. otherwise you can just download them from the forum. I've gone to 2033 with this DB, never had the issues you are talking about, except the lack of regens, which yeah is a problem, but unfortunately I think is due to the game state in itself due to adding a shitton of new cyclists...
For R&D, idk who was in charge of that part, so I can't really help you there, sorry

Thx for the urgent answer! :up (I have edited 1-2 things in addition)

1. Nov-Dez: Ok, thought, it would be so
2. Whoever is having this part, I would be very happy to DL it somewhere
3. I think you got me wrong: I have "designed" a new sponsor including the 7 needed parts (like shirts, transferts, socks etc, but not Champions-Shirts or so). The question is: to whom or where can I post them to be implemented in the new DB?
4. CC regens: I have the idea, that there might be not enough free riders implemeted from start on or they are not god enough to be signed anywhere. In a DB with 400+ teams I think, there must be around minimum 2500 free riders in addition.
5. How did you solve the problems with 0-rider-teams? Edit the savegame-file and put some free riders there (took me 4 days without playing to edit them to new teams incl transfer & contracts)? - Do you know, what team "404" is for and why they sign riders althougfh do not take part in races? E.g. Froome was signed in 2019 there and never had another race again...

For your number 3 you can just edit the DB with Lachis Editor to add your sponsor in, we have some tutorials in the Graph part
For number 5, I just added a ton of regens to the teams, also via Lachis Editor and extended a lot of contracts

I am using this Team! After my first season with "Bike Aid", my edited team made an offer for the next season, and since then I am runnig as this team. - I wanted to offer this design to all other users, because I think it really looks cool :D

Contract extension is the thing I did aswell on the editor. And then I have been looking for mostly young riders to put into the teams with not enough riders.
It might be a problem with with the age of decline, for most riders it is 33. An age, where most riders would perhaps sign one or two new contract until end of career. I thnk, the usual end of career should be 35-37 or 38, few perhaps longer. Especially in the first two seasons were way more career-ends as usual have been, because all elder riders on day 1 must have declined and all "younger" riders just reaching 33 have declined too. So this might be another thing to be regarded on the 400+ DB.

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Digga » 21 Oct 2018, 12:14

Wings a écrit:I think you got the DBs confused. Coach's DB is the ultracomplete one, but it will be for PCM18. The FCD has been released in its final form already close to a year ago :o

If I understood @Coach right, the DB should work for 2K17 aswell... And I am waiting for the "Ultracomplete" DB. I didn't take a try on "Ultracomplete" for 2017 because of missing parts, therefore I am waiting for the 2018 (just bought 2K17 ca 2-3 months ago). And I was sure it would work on 2017 aswell. If I can remember right, @Coach wrote something like that on PM or in any forum (can't remember where it was).

Until now I am using the "World" DB (and have my problems with it), because it is the one with most teams to be found except the one I can't use...

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Digga » 26 Oct 2018, 23:04

Perhaps @Coach could leave a short info, whether the "Ultracomplete" will be useable for both versions, 2K17 AND 2K18.

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Digga » 07 Nov 2018, 20:30

Digga a écrit:Perhaps @Coach could leave a short info, whether the "Ultracomplete" will be useable for both versions, 2K17 AND 2K18.

... obviously not... disapponting, but not really to wonder about, I am used to it on this forum. :roll:

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Coach » 07 Nov 2018, 20:36

Digga a écrit:
Digga a écrit:Perhaps @Coach could leave a short info, whether the "Ultracomplete" will be useable for both versions, 2K17 AND 2K18.

... obviously not... disapponting, but not really to wonder about, I am used to it on this forum. :roll:

Sorry, I didn't see your message on this topic but I've already answer to this question in the Ultracomplete DB topic Here and Yes, there is useable for both versions (except some stages)

Coach
Champion confirmé

Messagepar Wings » 07 Nov 2018, 20:52

I mean Digga you are using the wrong part of the forum for your question, just use Coach's topic for it.
As for the stages, MEGA asks me to go premium, and that means psending money and I'm not gonna do it for one person :mrgreen:

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Digga » 07 Nov 2018, 20:54

Coach a écrit:
Digga a écrit:

Sorry, I didn't see your message on this topic but I've already answer to this question in the Ultracomplete DB topic Here and Yes, there is useable for both versions (except some stages)

No problem. I am nearly 50 and sometimes oversee things aswell :angel

I just wrote the question on the "Equipes Amateurs / Clubs"-thread. :moqueur:

GREAT INFO!!! I guess, the info about day of distribution will be told there (if or when possible).

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Digga » 07 Nov 2018, 20:59

Wings a écrit:I mean Digga you are using the wrong part of the forum for your question, just use Coach's topic for it.
As for the stages, MEGA asks me to go premium, and that means psending money and I'm not gonna do it for one person :mrgreen:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :P

I you would know me in person, you would do... lol

But I think with the new DB there will be a way to get everything that will be needed on DB2018.

So I forgive you :lol: :lol:

So I need to way some more time and hope, I will understand how "Discord" will work to DL it. - As I posted before I am very old (for a Gamer) and there are several things I do not understand anymore because of my old brain. :moqueur:

P.S.: how do I upload gfx(shirts to this forum? I am not smart enough to find out...

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Wings » 07 Nov 2018, 21:27

Code: Tout sélectionner
[img][/img]

Put your jersey's link via a hosting site (imgur, casimage, hostingpics etc) in between those blocks

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Wings » 19 Mar 2019, 16:29

J'ai enfin retrouvé mon fichier étapes pour la FCD. Normalement y'a 80% des courses dessus.

https://mega.nz/#F!2oMHCS7Q!P_taOM1J9Q7MNkYLAATP2w

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar JuncodeBerriz » 13 Avr 2019, 00:15

Wings a écrit:J'ai enfin retrouvé mon fichier étapes pour la FCD. Normalement y'a 80% des courses dessus.

https://mega.nz/#F!2oMHCS7Q!P_taOM1J9Q7MNkYLAATP2w

Merci beaucoup!! :niais:

JuncodeBerriz
Cyclo du dimanche

113 messages
Retourner vers Base de données