[PCM 15+] Les étapes de Flo76 (présentation TDF page 61)

La galerie des stagemakers

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

Re: [PCM 15+] Les étapes de Flo76 [Vuelta [8/21]]

Messagepar Wings » 13 Mai 2017, 15:24

Superbe, comme d'habitude :love:

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar toto » 13 Mai 2017, 15:25

Superbe :up juste petite question comment on change la "couleur" de la route en plein milieu? (Screen 6)

toto
Jersey rojo

Messagepar vinzzz78 » 13 Mai 2017, 16:19

toto a écrit:Superbe :up juste petite question comment on change la "couleur" de la route en plein milieu? (Screen 6)

Tu décoches Spline dans les options de ta route (Road) et tu changes la texture de ta route ;)

vinzzz78
Coureur pro

Messagepar Flo76 » 13 Mai 2017, 16:29

Wings a écrit:Superbe, comme d'habitude :love:

Merci :heureux:

toto a écrit:Superbe :up juste petite question comment on change la "couleur" de la route en plein milieu? (Screen 6)

La solution de Vinzzz est pas mal, mais là c'était juste parce que j'ai fait une route avec une texture différentes ;) Merci :P

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Stylus » 15 Mai 2017, 09:57

Hello!

First of all compliments for the effort that you put on your stages that are almost quite full of details and I appreciate a lot this, you are doing a new variant of vuelta (that is less considered then other GTS but i love this race! )furthermore you give attention to smaller races that usually are not so much considered and this gives you additional points :-D

Anyway I see some small problems in your stages watching the screens that here in Cyanide they should call bugs and for this reason could not be accepted, so I would like to report you which are these problems.
I don't wanna absolutely be the teacher of the situation :-D , First because these are bugs that me too I never considered working on my stages before to come here in Cyanide, and secondly because I think that this is gonna be useful for all the community. As I started working here I understood that is quite complicate cover all the calendar (actually, complete just the WT races seems the only realistic goal) so, since there is a great community like this that works on smaller races, fix this bugs can be important to have then stages that can be considered at "Cyanide standards".

In casual order:

In this screen I see two problems:
1) Too small distance between the roads and the border of mountain, there should be at least a space equal to "2"sidewalk distance. Sometime unlickely should mean create one curve less then the real climb but is almost necessary

2) never build houses (or farm) ibs on the fields - this was i thing i never considered before in my stages - unless if it is a terrain of grass or ar not coltived field. Create instead a 04 or 11 field around the house.
Try to not overlap the fields/forest because 1)can create graphical bugs, 2)overload the loading stage time.

3) Respect to poor people! :-D I admit that it is a thing I never considered before because when I used to create the stage I simply activated the border at the end of my creation just to check if I had to merge the arrival, but the audience is very important and you can have people crashing with the ibs if you don't respect this important rule:
Keep always the distance of 3 from the road: in the city the sidewalk must be always at least at "3" level" and during the stage be careful to not position IBs (cars, houses) in this distance. At the arrival the distance that you have to keep if you want to include the finish objects is more, at least of 8-9. If it is really necessary keep the distance closer (don't know, for example for an historical city center passage), delete manually the people by audience option, but be careful because sometime you can delete a spectator but when you load again the border can appear a new one next to him :-D

4) here the feet seems merging with the sidewalk. I don't if it's this the case, but when you do a sidewalk in a crossroad be very careful to extend the sidewalk a bit more after the crossroad. In fact can happen this:

5)this is very unrealistic! When you create a field smooth before the terrain and do it on the mountain :-pImage

From a toto's stage instead I noticed this:

This river have too high border: to have a better aspect we suggest to raise the border with "depth"

Hope that these suggestions will be useful for all the community for the next stages, me too I would like to have known before these things to do better my previous stages!

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Elias » 15 Mai 2017, 12:46

Thanks so much Stylus. I just didn't understand what is the solution for houses in fields.

Ps : on devrait mettre tout ça dans les tutos.

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar toto » 15 Mai 2017, 14:37

Elias a écrit:Thanks so much Stylus. I just didn't understand what is the solution for houses in fields.

Moyen de traduire ça ? Et j'ai vu toto mais je n'ai pas compris la suite :lol:

toto
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Elias » 15 Mai 2017, 15:05

toto a écrit:
Elias a écrit:Thanks so much Stylus. I just didn't understand what is the solution for houses in fields.

Moyen de traduire ça ? Et j'ai vu toto mais je n'ai pas compris la suite :lol:

Je vais traduire ça parce que c'est super utile ce qu'il a dit. ;)

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar Stylus » 15 Mai 2017, 15:28

Oh well.. Since you are going to traduce I add another common bug that I learnt here, and sorry for the threa flo :lol:

Be careful when you create big field, especially if the road have curves, because you could have this effect considered a bug: the field "cut" the curve". You clearly notice because instead of having a grass border you see the field invading the road

The suggest is do more smaller fields instead of one big

In general give preference to the type of Fields_C-D-E then A-B, because they said that this fields A_B (smallest ones) make the loading time increasing. So it's not forbidden using the A_B but if you do enormous fields of A_B is possible the the loading times are longer then if you use the other types. Ah, surprisingly one another think that increase the loading time is not the total number of IBs but the number of different IBs used: I mean: 100 Cst_Houses__AlpsXX_00 increase (and this is what make the loading time longer) the loading time less then using all the five (for older pcm :P ) types of Cst_Houses__AlpsXX. In general anyway a good limit is around 130-140 different IBs.

Ah did you know the pressing Alt+G you can see the limit of ingame camera? You visualize a yellow light on the 3D map, this means that you must to create 3D inside this limit while outside you don't need to (useful to avoid to create too big sea or lakes that also increase the loading time)

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Elias » 15 Mai 2017, 15:32

MY GOD ! This are so useful tips !!! :shock: Thank you Stylus.

Du coup je traduis tout ça ce soir et on le met dans les tutos ok ?

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar Flo76 » 15 Mai 2017, 16:18

Tu pourras traduire et le poster, et en ferais de la pub sur la place publique !

@Stylus : when you take about the field, what is the big problem ? I don't understand, the fields in curve are a bug, or it's a question of esthetic ? Thank for the tools because lots of this, i doesn't know ! Your contribution, i think, is very important, i know it's a cyanide tool, but i think it's pratic for the community, so Elias will translate, and lot of people should make stags easier ;)

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Stylus » 15 Mai 2017, 16:43

Flo76 a écrit:Tu pourras traduire et le poster, et en ferais de la pub sur la place publique !

@Stylus : when you take about the field, what is the big problem ? I don't understand, the fields in curve are a bug, or it's a question of esthetic ? Thank for the tools because lots of this, i doesn't know ! Your contribution, i think, is very important, i know it's a cyanide tool, but i think it's pratic for the community, so Elias will translate, and lot of people should make stags easier ;)

No, the problem is not to place fields on the curves, you can :lol: be careful because if the fields is too big you can have the bug that you see in the last image i posted. Well I post another one to make clearer

This is absolutely a bug.

Another thing is placing the ibs in the field: it's not a bug but cyanide consider it like if it is, a stage with a farm inside a wheat field is not accepted but they prefer that you create a field_04 or 12 (the one with grass, depends from the terrain chosen) around. ex:

While, creating a field where the ground have rock have as a consequence a bug has you can see (and you notice more with High details res. ingame, something that with my fucking pc at my home i never noticed :lol: ), what you should is to flat a bit the terrain, and in anycase avoid to create some type of fields where the ground have an high slope (like maize, wheat, rape)

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar S12 » 15 Mai 2017, 19:20

Thank you Stylus! I had problems with a zcts map in loading time beacause the half of the map was sea, and Alt+G saved me. 5MB less for the zcts!!

S12
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar toto » 15 Mai 2017, 20:31

Je ne sans pas si ça a été dit mais des fois les champs ne se font pas dans une zone (cause de routes ou rivière j'ai l'impression) une fausse manip, une erreur lorsque que je fais mes champs?

toto
Jersey rojo

Re: [PCM 15+] Les étapes de Flo76 [Vuelta [9/21]]

Messagepar Flo76 » 20 Mai 2017, 09:49

Vuelta a España by Flo76

Étape 9 : Bagnères-de-Luchon - Col de Tentes (145 kilomètres) Image

On part au pied de l'enchainement final de la veille, Bagnères-de-Luchon, on montera cette fois-ci Peyressourde en entier, puis on descendra vers Londenvieille pour chercher le col de Val-Louron-Azet . Petite vallée avec Saint-Lary-Soulan, puis Arreau ou sera disputé le sprint intermédiaire, puis on attaquera le col roulant d'Aspin, on descendra doucement vers Sainte-Marie-de-Campan, puis on attaquera le mythique col du Tourmalet, grande descente vers Luz-Saint-Sauveur, pour allez vers Gavarnie, et attaquer le Col de Tentes, sommet isolé entre les montagnes, étape courte et intense, toutefois, une course de côte semble se profiler .

Bagnères-de-Luchon - Col de Peyressourde (1.cat) - Col de Val-Louron-Azet (1.cat) - Arreau - Col d'Aspin (2.cat) - Col du Tourmalet (HC.cat) - Col de Tentes (HC.cat)

Screens :

Si vous voulez testez les étapes en avant première, faites moi signe en mp :ok:
Petite pause dans la Vuelta, je travaille sur le SE Challenge, donc pas de panique, je n'abandonne rien :up

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar S12 » 20 Mai 2017, 11:27

C'est ce que j'appelle étape de transition :lol: :lol:

S12
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar Flo76 » 20 Mai 2017, 12:00

S12 a écrit:C'est ce que j'appelle étape de transition :lol: :lol:

Oui les coureurs pourront souffler :mrgreen:

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Elias » 20 Mai 2017, 13:42

Bien joué, l'atmosphère des Pyrénnées est bien là. ;)

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar cpltes17 » 20 Mai 2017, 16:30

Les screens sont vraiment super. Ça donne envie !

Sur cette Vuelta les sprinteurs vont faire la gueule :mrgreen:

cpltes17
Jersey rojo

Messagepar rthomazo » 20 Mai 2017, 16:59

Cette arrivée au Col de Tentes :love:
Sportivement et et côte tourisme c'est vraiment super, bravo :up

rthomazo
Champion confirmé

1216 messages
Retourner vers Showrooms