[PCM19]Tour of Denmark by Maddrengen & Leon40

La galerie des stagemakers

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

[PCM19]Tour of Denmark by Maddrengen & Leon40

Messagepar Maddrengen » 30 Déc 2019, 23:33

So a little projekt I started last spring is the Tour of Denmark 2019 route. I asked Leon40 for help on the first stage, and fortunately he was in and did a beautiful work on the city Silkeborg especially! I'm working to finish the 4th stage, while the 5th was never really in the plans, but if anyone is interested in making it, would be awesome!

Stage 1: SILKEBORG - SILKEBORG

SCEERNSHOTS
Silkeborg
Sorring Låddenhøj
Himmelbjerget

Stage 2: GRINDSTED - GRINDSTED

SCEERNSHOTS

Stage 3: HOLSTEBRO - VEJLE

SCEERNSHOTS
Vejle
Kiddesvej

Stage 4: KORSØR - ASNÆS INDELUKKE

Maddrengen
Cyclo du dimanche

Re: [PCM19]Tour of Denmark by Maddrengen & Leon40

Messagepar Gaz » 30 Déc 2019, 23:46

I think tamijo have made this race. It's too bad you make a race which are made by another stagemaker.

Gaz
Manager

Messagepar Maddrengen » 30 Déc 2019, 23:51

Yeah I can see that, that sucks. As said I started this in March so that's what you get for being slow :lol:

Maddrengen
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar Maddrengen » 31 Déc 2019, 00:56

However, having played his version quickly through, I can see that my local knowledge of these roads, that have been my training roads for the last decade pays off. Whereas Tamijo would defenetly be the better stagemaker of us an a usual basis, I reckon you'd see alot of work put in my stages (also by Leon) to reflect the reality to a point you don't get with Tamijos otherwise great stages. Really it would have been nice if I'd been out with this sooner, so he could've helped put even more touch. In his stages there's in general more details like barns, farms and stuff, where I have the urban detail and some of the monuments in the landscape. Also stuff like road widths, stripes, slopes and hills in particular making the experience better in my opinion.

A few examples
The finishing circuit in Silkeborg:

Tamijo:
Leon and I:

A hill in Vejle Ådal
Tamijo
Maddrengen

Gammel Kongevej in Vejle
Tamijo
Maddrengen

The cobbles at Hopballe Mølle
Tamijo
Maddrengen

The finishing circuit with Koldingvej and Kiddesvej
Tamijo
Maddrengen

So in conclusion, Tamijo defenetly did a huge job creating these stages, no doubt, but my local knowledge makes for better stages, in my opinion of course. Even though he's spent hours on both Silkeborg and Vejle cities, we'e spend more. Actually I started making Vejle in 2012 and have only been perfecting it ever since, so I could one day make PNDKR for PCM :D I think I'll continue stage 4 and then it should defenetly be used with his 5th stage, since I wouldn't be able to do better than him on that one at all I think! :D I think I'll ask him for a collab on the 2020 route that was released a few weeks ago, he'd be the guarantee that it would finish in time! :lol: !

Maddrengen
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar tamijo » 05 Jan 2020, 13:45

Im fine with this - you have obviously spend many hours on your project.

My aproach to stage making it not making every detail correct - more looking for funny stuff like Maskinland Grindsted A/S, Restaurant Pøt Mølle, Kattrup Gods, Robert Jacobsen Sculpture Park, where as i can easily include a playgrounds in the city's no matter if it is existing or not.

Feel free to include my 5th stage in your download, not to post 4/5 of a race.

tamijo
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar Maddrengen » 06 Jan 2020, 11:19

tamijo a écrit:Im fine with this - you have obviously spend many hours on your project.

My aproach to stage making it not making every detail correct - more looking for funny stuff like Maskinland Grindsted A/S, Restaurant Pøt Mølle, Kattrup Gods, Robert Jacobsen Sculpture Park, where as i can easily include a playgrounds in the city's no matter if it is existing or not.

That's exactly why we should work together on the 2020 version, because I miss many of those stuff, when it's not my local area at least :D :D

tamijo a écrit:Feel free to include my 5th stage in your download, not to post 4/5 of a race.
Thanks! :D

Maddrengen
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar clamel » 08 Jan 2020, 00:59

And Tamijo made this for earlier versions,
which is better since then these nice creations can be used by more players.

Not everyone throws oneself in and buys the latest version right of the bat.

I can't know but do believe pcm19 don't have too much new things than both pcm17 and pcm18.
Work done, like IlLince, that is made in pcm17 works in three versions, 17,18 and 19 so a lot more players can use them.
That I think is vital.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Maddrengen » 08 Jan 2020, 18:49

Well I guess since they didn't put out any stage maker for PCM19 it's for PCM18 too, I just wasn't aware I was still using the PCM18 stagemaker :)

Maddrengen
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar Virenque » 12 Juil 2020, 17:54

Will you make the first 3 stages available for download? :D

Virenque
Débutant

Messagepar Maddrengen » 15 Juil 2020, 22:46

I will do you one better :)

As Tamijo has allowed me to copy his work from stage 4, I've combined it with my roads to form a beautiful stage with a realistic gameplay. And he's also allowed me to include his entire 5th stage to Frederiksberg, in which he's put a lot of effort making Copenhagen City :)

Stage 1: Silkeborg - Silkeborg, Leon40 & Maddrengen
With Leon40 creating the beautiful city of Silkeborg, whilst Maddrengen plays his local touches to the surroundings, but defenetly to the climbs on the stage as well. Usually plays out in an eventful finish with many attacks, allthough fairly often ending in a diminished sprint.

Stage 2: Grindsted - Grindsted, Maddrengen
A very flat and in general uninteresting timetrial is to set the GC from early on.

Stage 3: Holstebro - Vejle, Maddrengen
Starting flat, but ending in a very traditional circuit through Vejle ådal (Vejle River Valley) ending the qeenstage yet another consecutive year on the steep slopes of Kiddesvej. Notice the big high-way bridge and the harbour in Vejle.

Stage 4: Korsør - Asnæs Indelukke, Tamijo & Maddrengen
Connecting Maddrengens road network, with Tamijo's beautiful landscape and locale knowledge, this beautiful stage takes you to the hardest hills of Zealand, some that will to be on the map for Tour de France 2021 Grad Départ Copenhague. The final sprint up the tough hill of Asnæs might win you a few seconds, if you're lucky.

Stage 5: Roskilde - Frederiksberg, Tamijo
The penultimate stage offers a usual sprint finish on Frederiksberg, in the dashing city created by Tamijo!
Stage profiles:

DOWNLOAD
In the download:
All 5 stages
Leon40's IB packages

Install: Extract the two folders in your PCM game folder (C/.../Steam/Steamapps/Common/ProCyclingManager2020/)

Go play!

Maddrengen
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar emre99 » 18 Oct 2021, 13:58

Hi, any possibility to request zcts for stage 4, which will be highly helpful for recreation of stage 2 of TDF22.

Thank you for this lovely creation by the way.

emre99
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar Norway » 18 Oct 2021, 18:40

Merci beaucoup ! Cela fait plaisir d'avoir des variantes au Danemark ! :love:

Norway
Maillot jaune

12 messages
Retourner vers Showrooms