Re: PCM17Il Lince Stages-Tour of Hainan 2018

Messagepar Sazee » 31 Aoû 2019, 18:44

Not the road :mrgreen:

Near the road

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar clamel » 31 Aoû 2019, 18:53

Lets see what I can do on Chile. No roadbook as always in that part of the world.
Howver some detective work gave up some UCI more or less detailed results.
A couple of youtube clip can inspire

http://www.vueltaachiloe.cl/compactos/
http://www.vueltaachiloe.cl/etapas/

the results: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qwo8btc00 ... 9.rar/file

What I could read from these and some results from 2017 version is this.
KOMs looks to be general 6-4-2 pts on all (in 2017, it was 5-4-3-2-1)
prolog of course nothing.
1st stage is not recorded but looking at total KOMs and Pts there should be at least 2 sprints and 2 KOMs.
2nd stage clearly 2 KOMs, 2 sprints
3rd Stage same thing
4th stage is a criterium if I understood correct, so nothing in sprint and KOMs.

Race got bonus in 2017, 10-6-4 and 3-2-1
intermediate sprints is 3-2-1 and points on the finish is 15-12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2

Well well, what can one achieve with internet and a nice pint :moqueur:

Hope you can use this info mate Cheers :prof:
Modifié en dernier par clamel le 31 Aoû 2019, 19:06, modifié 1 fois.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Il lince » 31 Aoû 2019, 18:56

clamel a écrit:
Il lince a écrit:
clamel a écrit:About Artic Race here the new website of Stylushttps://stylustages.wordpress.com/category/minor-stage-races/arctic-race-of-norway/ and you have the ZCTS file too :ok:

Cheers !

Nice, BUT BUT I take it they are for pcm19 which don't work backwards. Arctic stage 1 was OK, but 2 & 3 crashed in the pcm18 editor.
We are back to the old troubles when folks throw themselve into the new version and everyone else is left up the creek without a paddle.

I know on some version it is possbile to back-convert. I made it nice with pcm15 edited zcts to make them work in pcm14, but it took more than just adding IBs. A lot of XML has to be edited inside the 3Ds, field and such. Then in pcm16 they made an overhaul of the Field setups that made it impossible to back convert. Since then I haven't had time to see what inner mess Cyanide has made for each new version, but I fear between some it is impossbile.
My concern first is if they made any changes to the XML for classifications ? That will be vital for my collection of such new XML that works from pcm18 all back to pcm12. This year TDF made a big change with those new bonus sprints on just some of the KOMs. That can not be implemented with the old XMLs. OK, setting bonus seconds on KOMs is workable. Lots of other races has it, BUT BUT if you only have some ceratain KOMs of a special cateorgy you would need a simple IF divider which needs a constant.
Basically I would LOVE to see an example of pcm19 games XML for Tour De France, and even the Giro. The Giro changed much in the last years with three different intermediates point systems and now this year back to another system. I have had my own solution with three different XML-files that has to be edited prior to each stage in the last couple of years. Hard to make changes between stages but the end result is worth the effort. As you know you can have different points at the finish, but such divider is not able to be put in at the intermediate section. I have tried different solutions but my 3 different XMLs is the only working.

2017-18 Giro rules:
upon crossing each intermediate sprint (two per stage), according to the crossing order and to the stage category, the following points will be awarded:
a and b categories (first 8 classified): 20, 12, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1 (the flat stages)
c category (first 5 classified): 10, 6, 3, 2, 1 (the hilly stages)
d category (first 3 classified): 8, 4, 1 (the mountain stages)

Well, Regulations change every year in some races and the Giro of course made it back to one type of sprint this year 2019,
This year it was one type with this

Giro 2019 rules:
"upon crossing each intermediate sprint (one
per stage), the following points will be awarded
according to the crossing order to the first 8
classified: 12, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

and another sprint on same stage (that had a new leader jersey) Guess this inttermediate sprint can be omitted in our game, but still it proves that regulation is much much more complicated than Cyanide like to work on. Bet Cyanide have none of these points in their Giro XML so you guys playing with the wrong rules. :wtf

"At each intermediate sprint, points are awarded from
the 1st to the 5th best-placed respectively as follows:
10, 6, 3, 2, 1."

After all I think we all like to have as realistic races as possible (but still fiind crazy old XML classification that brings bonus seconds at the finish of 20-12-6. Makes me cry. :evil:

I don´t check it out the Arctic Race but it´s possible that this race is for PCM 2018. Even Max Power of World DB did the Arctic Race 2019, but unfortunately without ZCTS file for PCM 2018.
I Know, the work of the cyanide is very poor, every year the same bugs and no new race,on the other side this is the only one Cycling Manager Game. So we have an easy choice: take it or leave it :mrgreen:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 31 Aoû 2019, 18:59

Sazee a écrit:Not the road :mrgreen:

Near the road

Like I said before everything that is around the road you have to do it manually. But you have the option with Load Map to do it realistic.

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 31 Aoû 2019, 19:04

clamel a écrit:You once aksed me to find other 1.1 races that might be missing or just very old and hopeless quality.

1.1 Antwerp Port Epic
1.1 Circuit Wallonie (that' not the GP Wallonie race)
1.1 Memorial Rik van Steensbergen

they might lurk around in some shape or form but I think they could do with a proper ungrade
The last 2 is in the newly named Bingoal Cycling Cup (former Napoleon Games Cycling Cup) so they have some importance.

Lets hope you can find nice gpx files and views (maybe on Youtube or other place of race DL) to improve these races.

After all mate, you starting on your next 100 :moqueur: Go for it :up

I check the Chile race, but those can be very hard.

The Antwerp Port Epic is the holy grail for the stagemakers :) 64 garvel and cobble sectors and impossible to understand the route. For the other two I think there are no problems :ok:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar clamel » 31 Aoû 2019, 19:10

Some races are indeed like a bowl of spaghetti has ben thrown on the floor. In this case maybe in a sandpit then.
That Chile race had some climbs on gravel too. Nasty roads.

Hope you got something out from that Chile info I scraped up.
Nothing truly solid but looking at the small video-clips one could perhaps guess what's up. At least they have the same classification on the KOMs.
Modifié en dernier par clamel le 31 Aoû 2019, 19:12, modifié 1 fois.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Il lince » 31 Aoû 2019, 19:12

clamel a écrit:Lets see what I can do on Chile. No roadbook as always in that part of the world.
Howver some detective work gave up some UCI more or less detailed results.
A couple of youtube clip can inspire

http://www.vueltaachiloe.cl/compactos/

the results: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qwo8btc00 ... 9.rar/file

What I could read from these and some results from 2017 version is this.
KOMs looks to be general 6-4-2 pts on all (in 2017, it was 5-4-3-2-1)
prolog of course nothing.
1st stage is not recorded but looking at total KOMs and Pts there should be at least 2 sprints and 2 KOMs.
2nd stage clearly 2 KOMs, 2 sprints
3rd Stage same thing
4th stage is a criterium if I understood correct, so nothing in sprint and KOMs.

Race got bonus in 2017, 10-6-4 and 3-2-1
intermediate sprints is 3-2-1 and points on the finish is 15-12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2

Well well, what can one achieve with internet and a nice pint :moqueur:

Hope you can use this info mate Cheers :prof:

Thanks Clamel!

I do the 2019 version and the flamme rouge don´t have kom and sprints, I´ve see the official site but nothing. On PCS I´ve se the point maillot was win by Pablo Alarcon with 6 points :wtf . I thinl i will do all thr kom with 3 cat. and 2 sprints per Stage. xml 2.2

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar clamel » 31 Aoû 2019, 19:14

you noticed the small clips on the stages.

http://www.vueltaachiloe.cl/etapas/

I made a brand new xmlfile.
The cyanide onces is just not nice

Try out this one while you test your stages. Add it in your DB of course (you know how, right)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dy0rm0vv ... s.xml/file

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Sazee » 31 Aoû 2019, 19:51

I'm on Chiloé, I have begun

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar Il lince » 31 Aoû 2019, 21:30

I just made the prologue.
https://i.imgur.com/O7YAjcD.png
Do you want the ZCTS?

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Sazee » 31 Aoû 2019, 21:39

Yes ! I made the 2nd stage

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar Il lince » 31 Aoû 2019, 22:10

Sazee a écrit:Yes ! I made the 2nd stage

Here the first stagehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/nfa6l12f9ftce27/t2_chiloe_01_2019illince.zcts/file
Be careful with KOM and Sprints. On the flamme rouge they don´t have it but the race have it.
Good Luck! :ok:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar clamel » 01 Sep 2019, 11:15

You're spot on with that selection of having the same KOM (2 on each stage)
I hope you can test out my XML version, since I've haven't got Chile in my DB. It should work with both KOMs and Points.

I soon put some more correct XML for your stages. Some are damn hard to find any info on, but I keep struggling along.

I just found some very nice results in details for Tour of Thailand, which has been mentioned earlier. Not sure if you got that race on your schedule. Might lack DEMs. Still if it's in planning I got info on KOMs and sprints.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Il lince » 02 Sep 2019, 19:37

Good Evening!

After the hard work with the Tour Hainan, I needed a light race.

UCI 1.2 Tour of Ribas 2019 http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjntnq2h04ca3tc/Tour_of_Ribas_2019-Il_Lince.rar/file

Some picture of the race:

Enjoy it!

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Re: PCM17Il Lince Stages-Tour of Ribas 2019

Messagepar clamel » 03 Sep 2019, 23:26

Hm, light ??
It's looking good as always. That roundabout is very nice and your cities are as always top standard and a joy to see.

Well you're on your way on that 2nd 100 race. Way to go. Nicccce :banana

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Re: PCM17Il Lince Stages-Tour of Ribas 2019

Messagepar Il lince » 04 Sep 2019, 18:58

clamel a écrit:Hm, light ??
It's looking good as always. That roundabout is very nice and your cities are as always top standard and a joy to see.

Well you're on your way on that 2nd 100 race. Way to go. Nicccce :banana

Hello Clamel !

Thank you! I mean light because it´s a small circuit and easy to do. I love the small circuit race :lol:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Re: PCM17Il Lince Stages-Tour d´ Egypt 2019

Messagepar Il lince » 04 Sep 2019, 19:07

Hello Guys and good evening!

Here my next African race.

UCI 2.2 Tour d'Egypte 2019 http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6vd7u7ur5zaqfc/Tour_of_Egypt_2019-Il_Lince.rar/file

Race Details:

Enjoy it!

P.S.
I think I am starting a project that is very close to my heart. A long job, even for my PC :mrgreen: . The Tour de Guadalupe will be one of my next goals.
Stay tuned!

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar clamel » 04 Sep 2019, 23:10

I'm certain Egypt is great.

So a fresh new XML classification file, since it's kind of different from the standards of Cyanide.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6r51bar1fgwml27/t2_egypt_class.xml/file

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Sazee » 05 Sep 2019, 16:42

Did you make New Tiba Gate ? :mrgreen:

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar skipbomba » 06 Sep 2019, 14:51

Good Job!

skipbomba