PCM17Il Lince Stages- Per sempre Alfredo 2021

La galerie des stagemakers

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

Re: PCM 17 Il Lince Stages- Tour Mesopotamia/ Tour Black Sea

Messagepar Il lince » 12 Jan 2019, 16:37

Sazee a écrit:Still fantastic, you can look at GP Gazipasa and Alanya, you have some zcts because your Tour of Cartier
Thank you Sazee! Gazipasa and Alanya are on my list after the Tour of Mersin :ok:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar JorgeFerreira » 13 Jan 2019, 13:26

Its possible add races to and existing career mode? I want to add Black Sea if possible, do you know Il Lince?

JorgeFerreira
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Sazee » 13 Jan 2019, 13:56

There is numerous tutorials in the forum

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar Il lince » 13 Jan 2019, 22:32

clamel a écrit:I'm out of praising now. :D One great race after the other. It's just stunning that you keep cranking out these "missed" races.
Luckily you stay in pcm17 (with pcm18 added IBs) so that BOTH folks in pcm17 and pcm18 can play them. :prof:

So sad to see some new races done in pcm18 that is not working for pcm17. This is a shame that has plagued this game over the years. Some nice rcaes in the past when stage-creators never added zcts-files are lost in new versions.

You cover both angles. The ability to play both pcm17 pcm18 and hopefully the added zcts files can be used for future versions (at least I hope so). With Flo76 you have filled so many gaps in the ever growing cycling schedules which we players are for ever gratefull for. Not forgetting several other stage-creators (too many to mention) in the process but for now you two are the ones producing in a stunning speed.

My thanks :up

Hello Clamel!

Thank you ! I promise you that in the next weeks you will see more forgotten Races :mrgreen:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 13 Jan 2019, 22:36

JorgeFerreira a écrit:Its possible add races to and existing career mode? I want to add Black Sea if possible, do you know Il Lince?

Hello Jorge!
Honestly I don´t know if it´s possible, for sure for the same season it´s not possible because the race calender is established
at the beginning of the season and if you change something the game will crash.

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 14 Jan 2019, 17:15

Good Evening to all!
My last one Turkish Stage Race :banana
UCI 2.2 Tour of Mersin 2018 http://www.mediafire.com/file/lylyrj7l22z671a/Tour+of+Mersin+2018-Il+Lince.rar
Race Details: Image

Enjoy it!

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Re: PCM 17 Il Lince Stages- Tour of Mevlana/Tour of Mersin

Messagepar Il lince » 15 Jan 2019, 10:55

Good Morning!

A new Race in UCI 2019 Calendar.
UCI 1.2 Grand Prix Gazipasa 2019 http://www.mediafire.com/file/c9zq45tvzjqm83p/Grand+Prix+Gazipasa+2019-Il+Lince.rar
Some Screenshot

Enjoy it!

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Wings » 15 Jan 2019, 11:16

Wonderful work ! Running out of ID Stage at this point xD

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Il lince » 15 Jan 2019, 18:42

Wings a écrit:Wonderful work ! Running out of ID Stage at this point xD

Thank You Wings!

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 15 Jan 2019, 23:33

Good Evening to all!
My last (at the moment) Turkish race.
UCI 1.2 Grand Prix Alanya 2019 http://www.mediafire.com/file/7qi6lvkjl1vk8ps/Grand+Prix+Alanya+2019-Il+Lince.rar
Race Details
Enjoy it!

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Re: PCM 17 Il Lince Stages- GP Gazipasa/GP Alanya

Messagepar Flo76 » 16 Jan 2019, 12:50

I know lot of tools for produce speed and clean, but your work is very amazing, i think you spend much time on the SE i hope you will continue to produce a lot with the time !

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar clamel » 16 Jan 2019, 17:27

You're a beast mate :P

Last of the Turks, wow. You forgot some in the calender. Do I really dare say that. Shame on me.
Tour of Fatih Sultan Mehmet
Tour of Antalya

But then you might cover them later I hope

You produce these beauties faster than I can add them and create XML for correct intermediates/KOMs for them.
I trust you indeed have put the correct categories on them so I don't have to make adjustment extraordinare.
Several of them have only type of KOM, if you get my idea, but if you indeed put different categories on those I just set same points to all categories. When I got better time to really test out and finalized the XMLs I will let you know if I ran into any difficulties. :prof:

Keep them coming mate. Forever gratefull. :banana

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Il lince » 16 Jan 2019, 18:25

Flo76 a écrit:I know lot of tools for produce speed and clean, but your work is very amazing, i think you spend much time on the SE i hope you will continue to produce a lot with the time !

Hello Flo!
Thank You so much.
It´s true :oops: I spend to much time with the SE, much more time than with my wife :oops: :oops: :oops: but I have fun.
Over the time I became faster and faster and now that I know the little secrets, I do it more faster :mrgreen:

You are planning the new tour of Oman? Now you are an honorary citizen of Oman :mrgreen:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 16 Jan 2019, 18:45

clamel a écrit:You're a beast mate :P

Last of the Turks, wow. You forgot some in the calender. Do I really dare say that. Shame on me.
Tour of Fatih Sultan Mehmet
Tour of Antalya

But then you might cover them later I hope

You produce these beauties faster than I can add them and create XML for correct intermediates/KOMs for them.
I trust you indeed have put the correct categories on them so I don't have to make adjustment extraordinare.
Several of them have only type of KOM, if you get my idea, but if you indeed put different categories on those I just set same points to all categories. When I got better time to really test out and finalized the XMLs I will let you know if I ran into any difficulties. :prof:

Keep them coming mate. Forever gratefull. :banana

Hello Clamel!

Thank you so much!

I don´t forget the other 2 Races, the Tour of Antalya 2018 was made by Emre99 and Tour of Fatih Sultan Mehmet will be divided into 2 races of a day this year, so I wait the gpx from these races. Moreover other two new one day Turkish Races will arrive but
even here I'm waiting the gpx.
About the KOM, sorry but only the black sea and Mevlana have the right category, I´ve searched but I don´t have found out nothing. If you have more details about these races it will be great :banana

Cheers and thank you for your congratulations.

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Flo76 » 16 Jan 2019, 20:25

Il lince a écrit:
Flo76 a écrit:I know lot of tools for produce speed and clean, but your work is very amazing, i think you spend much time on the SE i hope you will continue to produce a lot with the time !

Hello Flo!
Thank You so much.
It´s true :oops: I spend to much time with the SE, much more time than with my wife :oops: :oops: :oops: but I have fun.
Over the time I became faster and faster and now that I know the little secrets, I do it more faster :mrgreen:

You are planning the new tour of Oman? Now you are an honorary citizen of Oman :mrgreen:

The 2019's tour of Oman, or the tour of Oman v2.0 ?

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Il lince » 16 Jan 2019, 20:53

Flo76 a écrit:
Il lince a écrit:

Hello Flo!
Thank You so much.

I mean the official 2019 Oman. I have see that this year the race will have a second big climb :lol:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Flo76 » 16 Jan 2019, 21:34

Il lince a écrit:
Flo76 a écrit:
Il lince a écrit:

Hello Flo!
Thank You so much.

I mean the official 2019 Oman. I have see that this year the race will have a second big climb :lol:

Yes i have plan the 2019's tour of Oman and i have make 3 on 6 stages, and the fourth have crash so i stop after this problem.

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Il lince » 16 Jan 2019, 22:16

Flo76 a écrit:
Il lince a écrit:
Flo76 a écrit:
Il lince a écrit:

Hello Flo!
Thank You so much.

Yes i have plan the 2019's tour of Oman and i have make 3 on 6 stages, and the fourth have crash so i stop after this problem.

I know :cry: I hate these crashes of the SE. So many stages lost :down

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Il lince » 16 Jan 2019, 22:24

Good Evening to all!
This is the story of a race that has never been done, because of the earthquake in Japan.
This is the story of the Tour de Hokkaido 2018,but you have the possibility to change the story :moqueur:
UCI 2,2 Tour de Hokkaido 2018 http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tlu6qfqll3axw2/Tour+de+Hokkaido+2018-Il+Lince.rar
Race details:

Enjoy it and remember, you can change the history :mrgreen:

Il lince
Terreur de critérium

Re: PCM 17 Il Lince Stages-GP Alanya/Tour de Hokkaido

Messagepar clamel » 17 Jan 2019, 11:26

One better pop in everyday since you got a new creation almost in that pace. Nice to see Hokkaido. :up
About the Turkish KOM. Both Mevlana and Black Sea have all their KOMs at the same catergory, at least they hand out similar points when looking at the official results on Turksih Cycling website. That's 5-3-2-1 on every KOM-finish. Tour of Mersin is the same.
Mehmet have 3-2-1 on all KOMs same for Mesopotamia. Most of the others have 2 or 3 different categories with different points.

If you made different KOMs on these nevr mind since I put the same point structure on all KOMs in those XML. You're not the first to miss races having same points for all KOMs. Then of course only if you use my XML and make the editing in the cdb-file to point to correct XML and not the standard you will get the correct result.

Mentioning missing races that we only have in cdx and then when you returned to Asia you must look hard on one of the more famous Tour of Hainan. As I said before the two Tour of China I and II have old zcts files (I think) but Hainan looks to never been made in any shape or form. Shame since it's graded as high as 2HC in the calender. Perhaps missing DEMs have made it impossible.
I hope you will do your best sometime in the future with this race. :D
Or could it be possible I missed this too :wtf

Indeed Emre made Antalya. I missed that in my search. :cry:

clamel
Chasseur de prime

795 messages
Retourner vers Showrooms