PCM Spain Shirtmaking Tournament 2016

Modérateur: Animateurs graphs

PCM Spain Shirtmaking Tournament 2016

Messagepar MARSUPILAMI » 09 Fév 2016, 18:18

Hi everyone!

I have started running a shirtmaking tournament in PCM Spain.

In this tournament, I need your participation. After signing-up, I will make some groups and then, after some head-to-heads (with some specific challenges) the best shirtmakers from each group will get into the final head-to-heads.

The more people who sign-up, the more groups or H2H will be.

Just to let know how much time you will have to spend if you sign-up (and want to win); if for example there are two groups with 4 people in each one. The first week there would be a H2H in the first group and another one in the second. The next week, the other 2 H2H. Then, everyone would play against the other guys on their groups and the 2 best shirtmakers of each groups would get into the Semifinals. A week for the Semis and another week for the Final.

Finally, the link for signing-up: http://www.pcmspain.com/t986-torneo-pcm-spain-de-diseno-de-maillots-2016

If you have any doubts, feel free to ask!

MARSUPILAMI

MARSUPILAMI
Terreur de critérium

Re: PCM Spain Shirtmaking Tournament 2016

Messagepar MARSUPILAMI » 14 Mai 2016, 09:35

Just to let you know. We have already finished the 1st round in which we had 12 shirtmakers divided into 3 groups. Now we are in 2nd round with 2 groups. In Group D, the 6 best shirtmakers of 1st round (2 per group) and in Group E, the 6 who got "eliminated" (in this contest, to be eliminated mean that you cannot win the contest, but you can still play and have fun).

Link is here: http://www.pcmspain.com/t986-torneo-pcm-spain-de-diseno-de-maillots-2016

You will find some great shirts there for sure!

PS: I got eliminated :( There is a very very high level in PCM Spain!

MARSUPILAMI
Terreur de critérium

2 messages
Retourner vers PCM 2015